In the week ended 18th October 2015, AcuComm added new or updated projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$3,841 million and reported waste capacity of 2.8 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated investment value of projects to US$285 billion.
- WtE incineration was the largest category in terms of waste capacity and power generation in the past week.
- The USA featured the most amount of projects with 12 in total, followed by the UK, China and Canada.
Designed for your sales team, AcuComm’s Sales Package is the most comprehensive and accurate source of ‘live’ practical project information from the Renewables & Energy from Waste sector. Our ‘real-time’ project updates allow you to be the first to know if something changes, meaning you will always be on top of the projects your business is targeting.
To find out more, click here.
Our Business Report on Biomass in South East Asia continues to be our most popular and is essential for waste equipment manufacturers, operators and service companies.
AcuComm’s Biomass in South East Asia report provides business critical market intelligence for renewables & energy from waste sectors in this region. From the report you will learn which technologies are attracting investment and where the major projects are, as well as how the biomass, renewables and energy market currently stands and how it will likely change.
For more information on September’s report, or to see previous ones, click here.
The monthly publication of db Monitor, as part of AcuComm’s Executive Package, is the only source of “real-time” trend data which analyses waste plant developments and trends from across the globe. This data is taken from our proprietary database and enables businesses to establish levels of activity across different sectors of the waste industry.
In this month’s report you will find:
- The latest waste plant developments from August 2015.
- Trends in waste plant development over the last 12 months.
- Listings of new and existing projects and plant contractors with links to further information.
Also featured this month is our special company focus on Bee’ah, and a special country focus report on waste management in the Gulf States.
Some key points from the latest issue include:
- Each new waste project represents on-going investment of an average of around US$90 million.
- Wood and other biomass-based feedstocks account for around one third of all new investment in waste technologies, reflecting a move away from traditional power generation in many countries.
- Landfill represented 63% of reported new or planned waste capacity in August 2015, due to a major new industrial project in Joliet, IL, USA.
- Municipal Solid Waste accounted for over 30% of waste capacity in projects covered in the Business Finder database in August 2015.
If you’d like to find out more about db Monitor and how it can help your business, take a look here and book a demo to see the benefits for yourself.
In the week ended 11th October 2015, AcuComm added new or updated projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$2,865 million and reported waste capacity of 2.4 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated value of projects to US$284 billion.
- The USA was the leading country in terms of projects over the past week, followed by the UK, Canada and Finland.
- The largest category in terms of waste capacity was WtE incineration, accounting for just over 1.3 million tonnes.
Leading suppliers from across the world are using AcuComm’s Sales Package to gain access to the trends that are driving the Renewables & Energy from Waste sector. The package can provide you with direct contact details for the people that matter, saving you time and money.
For more information on how it can help your company, click here.
Biomass in South East Asia has made it a third week as our most popular report.
September’s Biomass in South East Asia report seeks to answer the questions your organisation may be asking regarding the key areas of interest in the region. It features over 90 projects, companies involved in each sector, the technologies attracting investment and where the future planned investments are.
Purchase your report now by clicking here.
In the week ended 4th October 2015, AcuComm added new or updated projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$2,659 million and reported waste capacity of 2.4 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated value of projects in our database to US$284 billion.
- In the past week, the USA was the leading country with 11 projects, followed by the UK with 4 and Canada with 3.
- The average waste project is now worth around US$84 million. These figures are based on data from 2013 to our most recent week.
If your organisation is looking to identify and engage with the latest projects and opportunities before anyone else, then AcuComm’s Sales Package is the ideal tool for you. To find out more about latest projects in our proprietary Business db database, click here.
Our latest Business Report on Biomass in South East Asia is the most popular for a second week!
AcuComm’s latest Business Report explores the issues surrounding areas of interest, technologies and treatments from the South East Asian biomass sector. It comprises of a wealth of project information from AcuComm’s proprietary waste investment database and is accessible to you at just the touch of a button.
Click here to find out more.