AcuComm has issued a simple step-by-step guide to using WasteView Contract Finder (WVCF), the world’s most current and extensive database on active waste plant developments.
WVCF currently holds information on over 8,500 projects covering all waste processing technologies, feedstocks and development stages – it is an indispensable tool for finding new opportunities and evaluating competitors. In order to access this wealth of information quickly and effectively, AcuComm’s new guide explains the tools and techniques available to achieve the maximum benefit.
Using the ‘How to Use the WasteView Contract Finder Guide Jan 2021′ you can find out how to:
- Find new waste contracting opportunities;
- Instantly understand specific waste markets;
- Evaluate competitors and collaborators.
AcuComm customers will find the Guide downloaded to their AcuComm accounts. If you are yet to become a customer, find out more by contacting us on 44 (0) 23 9400 3546 or by Email: k[email protected].
Recognising the need to work efficiently and save time, AcuComm has issued a simple step-by-step guide to using Waste Market Insight (WMI), its monthly analysis of global waste activity and investment.
WMI can be used for high-level strategic analysis or detailed investigation of specific projects – it is an indispensable tool for understanding waste market trends, finding new opportunities and evaluating competitors.
Using the ‘How to Use Waste Markets Insight Guide Jan 2021′ you can find out how to:
- Interrogate the knowledge and opportunities provided by AcuComm (which is fully interactive and entirely sourced from AcuComm’s proprietary WasteView Contract Finder database);
- Understand our forecast analysis and how it facilitates quantifiable comparative data for accurate business intelligence information;
- Quickly adjust market plans to actual and forecast changes in the market;
- Access general and up-to-date market knowledge before anyone else.
AcuComm customers will find the Guide downloaded to their AcuComm accounts. If you are yet to become a customer, find out more by contacting us on +44 1243 023 9400 3546 or by Email: k[email protected].