In the week ended 24th March 2016, AcuComm added 36 new or updated projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$3,670 million and waste capacity of just under 6.3 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated value of projects in the database to US$329 billion.
- The total estimated power generation of these projects totalled 855 MW. WtE incineration was the largest category, accounting for 277 MW.
- The leading countries from the past week were the UK with 13 projects, Canada with six and the USA with four.
AcuComm’s Business db provides unique and unrivalled coverage of all major Waste, Renewables and Energy projects from across the globe, including complete details on contacts, location, size and more. Real-time updates also allow you to be the first to know if something changes on a project you’re targeting, meaning you don’t miss out!
To find out how this coverage could benefit your organisation, book a demo today.
In the week ended 17th March 2016, AcuComm added 39 new or updated projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$3,230 million and waste capacity of just over 8.8 million tonnes.
This takes the cumulative total to 3,943 active projects since 2014 with a total estimated investment value of US$329 billion.
- Municipal Solid Waste accounted for the largest share of projects by feedstock type in the past week, with an annualised figure of around 4.2 million tonnes.
- The leading countries in the past week were the USA with seven projects and Finland/India with five each.
Powered by our recently-developed Search Analytics, AcuComm’s Business db is a quick and efficient way to access meaningful visual overviews of the scope of ‘real’ business opportunities available to you and your organisation. Simply define your project criteria, press search and instantly generate your tailored sales pipeline, complete with short-medium term forecasts.
What are you waiting for? Start searching today!
The latest addition to our series of ‘Essential’ Business Reports highlights the sewage/wastewater industry. Not only will you receive the most comprehensive overview of over 170 global sewage/wastewater investments and developments since 2013, but it will also provide you with the direct contact details for key decision-makers associated with each. This report is an essential tool for waste equipment manufacturers, operators and service companies who have an interest in the industry.
Key points from this report include:
- The average estimated capacity for a sewage/wastewater project is 122,101 tonnes, equal to around 382 tonnes per day. The figures for general processing projects are higher, at 344,303 tonnes and 1,076 tonnes per day.
- The average reported power generation from a sewage/wastewater project is 2.8 MW.
- While there are investments across the region, sewage/wastewater projects in North America tend to be concentrated in California and the north-east.
- In Europe, the UK, Finland, Germany and the Netherlands are the leading countries for these projects.
Innovative treatment of sewage, wastewater and related wastes is becoming more popular, as techniques are developed for its use to generate power and other co-products. AcuComm’s detailed analysis is the only source of primary information from the sector that cannot be found elsewhere, so for a clear, fact-based and practical assessment, nothing will come close to this report.
For more information on this insightful report, click here.
In the week ended 10th March 2016, AcuComm added 41 new or updated waste projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$4,158 million and waste capacity of just over 9.6 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated value of projects in the database to US$328 billion.
- WtE incineration was the largest category in terms of waste capacity from the past week, accounting for just over 4.3 million tonnes.
- The leading countries for the past week were the USA with 13 projects and China with nine.
Our weekly updates are powered by AcuComm’s Search Analytics, perfect for assessing sales pipeline potential through your own tailored list of new business opportunities. Based on your specific search criteria, thousands of pieces of data collected by our research team are translated into a robust set of metrics, including investment value, capacity, power generation and completion date forecasts.
Get in contact with one of the team today to find out how Search Analytics could benefit your organisation.
According to a report published by Zion Research, the global Waste to Energy market was valued at approximately USD 24.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach around USD 36.0 billion by 2020. This would be a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of around 7.5% between 2015 and 2020.
With rapidly-growing demand for energy and new technologies creating a multitude of opportunities, could now be the time for your organisation to take advantage? If the answer is yes, then AcuComm’s Search Analytics could be the perfect tool to do this.
How does Search Analytics work?
Powered by our industry-leading proprietary database, Business db, simply define your target market profile and receive an instant short and medium-term forecast that is specifically tailored to your criteria.
With each search, results are translated into a robust set of metrics on an industry-wide and industry-specific scale, detailing investment value, capacity, power generation potential and completion date forecasts.
Leading suppliers from across the global Renewables & Energy from Waste sector are using AcuComm’s data as an integral component of their strategic planning process, so why not join them? See how your business can benefit by booking a demo with AcuComm today!
This month, we focus on the topic of Landfill in the latest addition to our wave of ‘Essential’ Business Reports. This report provides you with the most comprehensive overview of 233 landfill projects from across the world, as well as the direct contact information for key decision-makers associated with each in a separate Excel file. For a truly complete strategic sales solution for any business interested in global landfill developments, this Report cannot be missed.
Key points from this report include:
- Landfill is increasingly seen as a potential asset and source of power, rather than just a means of dumping waste. Investment in gas-derived power generation is popular at closed/full sites as well as those which are still operational.
- Landfill projects typically become operational within 15 months of work beginning.
- There are relatively few landfill projects in Western Europe; those there are tend to involve gas facilities rather than opening new capacity. However, landfill still remains an important means of waste disposal across this area.
- AcuComm currently lists landfill projects in 54 countries.
Presented with appealing and accessible graphics, this report allows your sales team to gather in-depth insights and understand the numbers behind the trends and forecasts of this dynamic sector. What’s more, you can identify the big industry players and fuel your CRM through a cherry-picked list of landfill projects that are ideal for your business.
To order your copy of this ‘Essential’ industry report, click here.
In the week ended 3rd March 2016, AcuComm added 38 new or updated projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$3,617 million and waste capacity of just over 9.8 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated investment value of projects to US$326 billion.
- Organic materials and Municipal Solid Waste accounted for the largest share of projects by feedstock type in the past week, with an annualised figure of around 3 million tonnes each.
- The leading countries from the past week were the USA with 12 projects and the UK with nine.
AcuComm’s Sales Package is the only comprehensive, ‘live’ source of Renewables & Energy from Waste projects available. This cost-effective, practical sales tool is now powered by Search Analytics and gives you unlimited downloads of project data and contact information, online and via mobile. If you are looking for a ready-made pipeline to access as and when necessary, then this tool is the perfect solution.
To put our database to the test, arrange a demo today.
In the week ended 25th February 2016, AcuComm added 35 new or updated waste projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$2,505 million and waste capacity of just under 7.2 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated investment value of projects to US$325 billion.
- Municipal Solid Waste accounted for the largest share of projects by feedstock type in the past week, with an annualised figure of just over 4 million tonnes.
- Leading countries in the past week were the USA with 11 projects, India with six and the UK with five.
AcuComm’s Search function now features Analytics, allowing you to get a meaningful visual overview of the scope of ‘real’ business opportunities available to you and your organisation. Powered by our industry-leading proprietary database, Search Analytics is founded on a combination of reported and modelled data.
For more information and to book yourself a demo, click here.