In the week ended 18th February 2016, AcuComm added 37 new or updated projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$4,804 million and waste capacity of just under 8.4 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated value of projects since 2013 to US$324 billion.
- WtE incineration was the largest category in the past week, accounting for 2.2 million tonnes.
- The leading countries in the past week were the USA with seven projects and the UK/Denmark with four each.
If you are looking to keep up-to-date on the latest projects being added to our database each day, take a look at our Sales Package. With access to AcuComm’s Search Analytics, your sales team can cherry-pick the projects that matter to your organisation.
For more information and to see the benefits this package can offer, book a demo here.
In the week ended 11th February 2016, AcuComm added 39 new or updated waste projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$7,270 million and waste capacity of just under 13.3 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated investment value of projects to US$333 billion.
- Municipal Solid Waste accounted for the largest share of projects by feedstock type in the past week, with an annualised figure of just over 6.2 million tonnes.
- The leading countries from the past week were the USA with 13 projects and the UK with five.
Powered by our recently-developed Search Analytics, AcuComm’s Business db is a quick and efficient way to access meaningful visual overviews of the scope of ‘real’ business opportunities available to you and your organisation. Simply define your project criteria, press search and instantly generate your own tailored sales pipeline.
What are you waiting for? Start searching today!
In the week ended 4th February 2016, AcuComm added 43 new or updated projects to our Business db database, worth an estimated US$8,489 million and waste capacity of just over 7.6 million tonnes.
This takes the total estimated investment value of projects to US£330 billion.
- Municipal Solid Waste Accounted for the largest share of projects by feedstock type in the past week, with an annualised figure of just under 4.2 million tonnes.
- The leading countries of the past week were the USA with 11 projects, the UK with five and India and Spain with three each.
AcuComm’s Business db provides unique and unrivalled coverage of all major Waste, Renewables and Energy projects from across the globe, including complete details on contacts, location, size and more. Real-time updates also allow you to be the first to know if something changes on a project you’re targeting, meaning you don’t miss out!
Take a look at AcuComm’s Package’s now to find out which is right for you.
This month, AcuComm brings you the latest in the ‘Essential’ Business Reports series, with the spotlight on Food Waste. Not only does it present the most comprehensive overview of global food waste plant developments since 2013, but it also provides you with a separate Excel file containing the direct contact information for the key decision-makers associated with each.
This valuable and insightful report provides:
- Unique analysis of 137 food waste projects across 28 countries
- Insightful trends of food waste plant development
- A clear examination of trends in food waste power generation
- Primary source information not available elsewhere
The ‘Essential’ Food Waste Report truly is a complete strategic sales solution for any business interested in global food waste plant developments. Through this report, you can cherry-pick the food waste projects that are right for your business, helping you to identify opportunities while saving time and money.
Empower your marketing and sales today by ordering your copy.