The latest addition to the Business Reports series is the ‘Essential’ Gasification issue. Not only does this valuable and insightful report provide unique analysis of over 100 gasification projects and plant developments since 2013, but it also gives you the direct contact information for key decision-makers associated with each in a separate Excel file – information you won’t find anywhere else.
Key points from the report include:
- While most reported gasification capacity is in North America or Europe, significant investments in this technology are found all over the world.
- Environmental legislation has been to the fore regarding moves to boost use of wood-based power sources, especially in the European Union. Gasification represents a more efficient method for this than just simple incineration.
- Gasification represents one possible future of waste treatment, ideal where space is limited and environmental concerns need to be addressed.
- Power generation using wood-fuelled gasification is especially popular in Scandinavian countries such as Finland and Sweden.
- Gasification technologies are also being widely used outside the MSW sphere, using wood-based fuels to generate power.
Not only does AcuComm’s Business Report on gasification present the most comprehensive overview of global plant developments since 2013, but it also fuels your CRM with detailed contact information for the key decision-makers associated with specific projects.
To order your copy of this essential industry report, click here.