Waste Business Finder
Essential sales leads to practically build your waste equipment or service business
It is a simple fact: to grow your engineering, plant or equipment business you must have a pipeline of potential projects. As some waste management developments can be years in the planning, you have to take a long-term view.
With Waste Business Finder finding this critical information couldn't be easier:
- Using our simple Search facility or the interactive map you can quickly identify waste projects relevant to your business .
- Review the list of projects that meet your criteria.
- Click on the link to see full project details including stage, technologies involved, plans and, where appropriate, contact information for project decision makers.
Download prospect contact information!
Subscribers to any Premium Annual Waste Business Finder service can download decision-maker contact information in MS Excel, csv or pdf. This valuable feature means you can quickly search and build lists for marketing promotions, sales teams or agency support. Use it to profile markets, enhance your CRM, plan campaigns and assess performance. There is no limit to the number of downloads you can do which means Waste Business Finder is an essential and practical sales and marketing tool.
Global, regional or technology specific subscription options
Waste Business Finder subscriptions are designed to provide the service you need - whether your sphere of interest is geographic (UK, Europe, Asia or The Americas), technology (Waste-to-Energy, Biomass, Anaerobic Digestion or Recycling). The cost-effective global service provides complete access to all technologies in all regions. A Premium Annual Subscription to any Waste Business Finder service represents excellent value, with a host of features and up to 5 users included in the price.
Benefits of using Waste Business Finder
- Cost effective: Up to 5 users for one low annual subscription price means you can get key staff working with the data and maximising your opportunities
- There when you need it - Waste Business Finder is available 24/7 and can be accessed anywhere on a computer or mobile device
- Fast: Rapidly find relevant projects online and download them immediately
- Inclusive and Cost Effective: A single cost effective subscription brings you global insights or coverage for specific technologies or geographical regions
- Not available elsewhere: Our researchers identify projects not easily found elsewhere, including translated projects, enhanced by additional information
- Reliable: Wherever possible we use original research and primary source material
- Independent & impartial: We do not accept advertising, sponsorship or outside funding
- Awareness and analysis: Stay in touch with our free, concise and daily or weekly Waste Management Update bulletin. Premium annual subscribers also receive a complimentary copy of the Waste Business Monitor for each registered subscriber.
Our skilled research team provides broad coverage and high quality
AcuComm’s team of project researchers is highly skilled and experienced in international research. For Waste Management Projects they use a range of research techniques to identify and verify projects from around the world and work to a rigorous standard to ensure quality information. Importantly, project information provided in Waste Business Finder is mostly primary source and every effort is made to add critical value-added data. AcuComm does not use unsubstantiated rumour! Many projects are translated and not available in English elsewhere.
Find all this on the Internet? Don’t be deceived!
It is often assumed that a simple Internet search will provide project and market data. Not true. Beyond the fact that information on the web cannot be verified and so its value is questionable, it does not include additional data and, especially true of emerging markets, is often in the local language so cannot easily be found or read. AcuComm deals with these issues so you don’t have to.