AcuComm Waste Business Finder
  • Search
  • Turkey - Biomass Plant

    11/09/2018 | Project Number: 006399

    Key Project Facts

    Country: Location:
    Turkey Afyon
       
    Principal Facility Type: Facility Type:
    Incineration (with energy recovery) Energy from Biomass
       
    Principal Waste Type: Waste Type:
    Wood Agriculture, Wood
       
    Development Phase: Value:
    Project Commencement Not known
       
    Output (MW):
    27.0
       
    Capacity (tonnes/year):
    250,000
       
    Commission Date:
    Q1 2020
       

    Construction of a 27 MW biomass plant.

    Oltan Köleoglu Enerji is constructing the Eber Biomass Power Plant on an area of approximately 480 acres in Vakıf Mahallesi, Afyon.

    Oltan Köleoglu plans for 15% of the gross electricity to be consumed by the power plant with the remaining 85% to be sold. The economic life of the project is estimated to be 30 years.

    On 3rd September 2018, Siemens reported that it is to install an SST-600 Steam Turbine for the 27 MWe capacity plant.

    When completed, it will be the second largest biomass-fired plant in Turkey. It will be able to process close to 250,000 tonnes per year of agricultural and forest waste, while producing approximately 200 million kW/h of electricity.

    The facility is planned to be completed in October 2019, with operations starting in early 2020. Siemens will also undertake maintenance and servicing of the turbine for uninterrupted operation after the plant is operational.

    Oltan Köleoğlu and Mimsan Grup are undertaking all the engineering, production, delivery and assembly processes of the project development and investment.

    Oltan Köleoğlu’s first biomass plant is located in Mecitözü district of Çorum (see Project 4567).

    Contact Information

    Contractor/Engineer
    Company Mimsan Grup
    Address 2 Organize Sanayi Bolgesi 2. Cadde No:13 Pk.
    Merkez
    Malatya
    44110
    Turkey
    Phone 90 422 244 0144
    Fax 90 422 244 0153-50
    Email [email protected]
    Web www.mimsangrup.com.tr/
    Equipment Supplier
    Contact Phone 90 216 459 3705
    Job Title Media Contact Fax 90 216 459 3972
    Email [email protected]
     
    Company Siemens San ve Tic AS
    Address Yakacik Caddesi No 111
    Kartal
    Istanbul
    34870
    Turkey
    Phone 90 216 459 2000
    Fax 90 216 459 2011
    Email
    Web www.siemens.com.tr
    Equipment Supplier
    Contact Mr Kenan Sirin Phone
    Job Title Sales Manager, Industrial Power Generation Fax
    Email
     
    Company Siemens San ve Tic AS
    Address Yakacik Caddesi No 111
    Kartal
    Istanbul
    34870
    Turkey
    Phone 90 216 459 2000
    Fax 90 216 459 2011
    Email
    Web www.siemens.com.tr
    Operator
    Contact Mr Ertugrul Dogan Phone
    Job Title Energy General Manager Fax
    Email
     
    Company Oltan Koleoglu Enerji
    Address Kasustu Mah. Devlet Karayolu Cad. Koleoglu Is Merkezi No.402
    Yomra
    Trabzon
    Turkey
    Phone 90 462 344 0801
    Fax 90 462 344 0801
    Email [email protected]
    Web www.oltankoleogluenerji.com/en/
    Waste Projects across the world

    AcuComm Database Status at 21 Sep 2018

    Total number of contacts listed: 18,824

    Total number of projects listed: 6377

    Number of countries covered: 173

    Projects created this quarter: 245

    Projects updated this quarter: 582

    For sales enquires, please contact Rob Thompson on +44 (0)1243 813696 or
    Stuart Gamble on +44 (0)1243 813692

    [email protected]      [email protected]

    Learn more to see how AcuComm can benefit you